|TeleTrade’s virtual registration will guide you through some easy steps to help you successfully install the MetaTrader 4 trading platform on your PC.|
- Step 1. Run the installation file
To install the MetaTrader 4 platform, you must run the installation file by double-clicking on the setup file teletrade4setup.exe.
- Step 2. Installation program - welcome screen.
The installer will open the MetaTrader 4 TeleTrade. To continue the installation, click 'Next'.
- Step 3. License Agreement.
Read and accept the license agreement, and then click ‘Next’.
- Step 4. Installation Options.
Choose the installation folder and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Step 5. Completion of the installation process.
To complete the installation process, click the ‘Finish’ button.
- Step 6. Manually start the program.
If the option ‘Run this program after installing’ is not disabled, the MetaTrader 4 will start automatically. In case that the option has been disabled previously, you should run the programme through the ‘Start’ menu.
- Step 7. Select a trading server.
Select the ‘TeleTrade-Demo” trading server and click ‘Next’.
- Step 8. Select the type of account.
Choose to create a new demo account and click ‘Next’.
- Step 9. Add your personal data.
Add your personal information to the empty boxes, select the amount of money and type of account, and consent to receive our newsletters. Then click ‘Next’.
- Step 10. Demo account registration.
Next, you will receive the Login, Trader Password and Investor Password needed to connect to your account. You should save these somewhere safe. Click ‘Finish’ to complete registration.
- Step 11. Completion of registration.
After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation letter in the ‘Mailbox’ of the platform. This provides all the necessary information about your demo account.